Facilitating the journey of seekers of knowledge.
To support students of knowledge in the path of seeking knowledge.
- To encourage people to seek beneficial knowledge.
- To provide equal opportunities to deprived and talented students to reach their potentials.
- To support financially students with limited financial means.
- To support women financially who are undertaking life-long education.
- To facilitate continuous learning for seekers of knowledge beyond geographical boundaries.
Gift of Knowledge aims to inspire people to seek knowledge and to preserve Islamic Scholarship. It is GOK’s intention to support students financially and morally who are proactive, confident, talented and willing to embark upon the journey of seeking knowledge.
GOK would like to support two groups of students:
- Those students who would like to combine both general and Islamic education to the level of recognised qualifications within the mainstream Islamic world and Western society.
- Those female students who would like to revive the rich heritage of â€˜Female Islamic Scholarship’. Hence, if there are any female students with a general education wishing to embark upon Islamic education, they will be priorities in the selection process.
The board of Trustees (please see the Trustees’ profiles) are a committed group of people, some of whom have already taken a similar journey in their lives, and now would like to facilitate the journey of others, and reduce the financial burden through supporting the students of knowledge financially and morally, so that they can complete their education without much difficulty and become Home Grown Competent Scholars” to help and guide the community.